- Dapol announce they will be producing the Class 68 in ScotRail Livery.
- Gaugemaster also have images of Dapol’s upcoming Pullman liveried Class 73.
- The Class 117 and 121 are coming to Bachmann.
- As well as a DCC Sound Class 20 if you’re in the Collectors Club.
- Union of South Africa being readied for today’s royal visit to the opening of the new Borders railway in Scotland.
- Edinburgh already looking to expand newly opened tram network.
- Even more from Scotland as ScotRail unveils their restored Class 158s.
- Victoria station is taking the p***. Literally.
- And if you use Paddington, don’t breathe in!…
- The results of the Bakerloo Line Exension public consultation have been published.
- HS2 delayed. Is that really a surprise?
- If it ever gets built here’s what the Euston end might look like… Canary Wharf anyone?…
- Looking for cheap train tickets? Well First Great Western don’t care!
- Liverpool could get new city centre station.
- …and The Welsh Highland Railway could get one too. (In Caenarfon… not Liverpool…)
- Network Rail gets “New Workshop on Wheels.”
- …whilst Merseyrail seeks investment for upgrade of their fleet.
- New software developed by the University of Birmingham allows engineers to model and simulate complex signalling and timetabling.
- Mad archetectural visionaries, NBBJ, suggest we get rid of the Circle Line and replace it with travelators… No comment…
- London Reconnections study the original route plan of the now Jubilee Line – The Fleet Line.
- The Beauty Of Transport on BR Railfreight corporate identity.
- Denmark halts rail links with Germany to hamper migrants trying to cross into Scandinavia.
From The CAS Team
- Edward hunts down the former life of Toton Yard.