- Engine Shed look at Hornby’s upcoming B12 and Q6 Class locos.
- Livery samples of Bachmann’s Wickham Trolley.
- Rail fares set for annual increase. What’s the most expensive journey per mile?
- It’s no good building a new railway if it sucks.
- Scotland’s also doing it’s best to find more trains to help with the Forth Road Bridge closure.
- Great Western Mainline upgrade progress plagued by buried signalling.
- Network Rail to invest £4m in routes in and out of London Bridge and Victoria, whilst sneakily escaping a hefty fine.
- London Underground breaks record for busiest day. And then breaks it again 6 days later.
- London Midland gets franchise extension.
- Crossrail goes cut and cover in Paddington.
- Princess Risborough signal box to become mainline viewing platform.
- Upgrade plans in the Bristol commuter belt.
- Swanage Railway to get mainline link in 2016.
- How Arsenal station got it’s name.
- National Railway Museum to get exciting overhaul.
- What did a Victorian railway excursion look like?
- How Network SouthEast reinvented railway brand identity.
- The London train journeys you don’t know about.
- If you’ve got a spare 600 quid knocking around you can treat yourself to a London Underground map Fender guitar.
- Have you seen the Turtle fly under on the Japanese Railway?
- Australia’s very very very very very very long train.
- Cargo ship destroys rail bridge in Germany.
From The CAS Team
Compiled by Edward Kendall & Andy Carter