OO Gauge Layout:
After a lengthy amount of thought I have decided that I have gone as far as possible with Langstead Junction. It’s time for me to start on something new. I’ve got some pretty big ideas and ambitions of what I’d like to achieve with a new project, and for this I need a blank canvas.
Rather than just cannibalising the layout I’ve spent the last 3 years working on, I’ve made the decision to put it up for sale, in the hope that it can bring some joy to someone else.
In brief the layout features:
- 3 loops allowing for 3 trains to run at once.
- A number of additional loops on the middle track.
- A small terminus station on the inner track.
- Motorised points.
- Upper tier section featuring: > Working shunting yard. (Power switchable from inner loop). > Underground Station. (Unpowered).
- 2 working signals. > 1 using automated infra-red. > 1 with route indicator controlled by point motor.
- Detailed town scene with a range of Hornby & Bachmann resin structures.
- Street lights and building LEDs.
Power & Setup:
- The layout is wired for DC operation, but could be adapted by the buyer to work with DCC.
- The layout is supported by 8 detachable legs and measures roughly 6ft x 4ft.
Please Note: No rolling stock will be included in the sale. I’m keeping that for my next project 😉 If you’re interested and would like to know more or to discuss a price please get in contact. I can sell the layout with or without the controllers, both from Gaugemaster, seen bellow. Please be aware the buyer would need to pick up the layout themselves from my flat in East London and would require an adequate vehicle to transport it.