- Friend of mine, @RobinTheFog pays tribute to Bob Symes, broadcaster and model railway enthusiast.
- A word on airbrushes.
- Bachmann celebrate the Great British Summer as the release ‘The Shakespeare Express.’
- End of the line for Network Rail?
- HS2 to share tracks with HS3…. iiiiiffff the former ever gets built in the first place…
- Paddington to get lick of paint.
- Franchising is about to get a whole lot more complicated…
- Consultation to begin on proposed Windsor rail link.
- Passenger growth on The Hayes Line.
- You can now go contactless with your iPhone on the Tube and other London Rail services.
- First look at the new IEP (or Class 800) trains that will replace the HSTs.
- 150 need to know interesting facts about The London Underground.
- The report on “How To Solve A Problem Like Dawlish” is due in November. It will detail options of avoiding last year’s storm related damage and shut down.
- Want to buy an old railway station? Of course you do.
- Help save the Colne Valley Railway.