- DLR Staff are going on a two day strike next week.
- New line linking Oxford to London now open by Chiltern Railways.
- Crossrail 1? Pffft so last year… Crossrail 2 is coming.
- ScotRail have been upsetting potential applicants with snotty rejections.
- Meanwhile Nicola Sturgeon unveils Virgin East Coast’s new Flying Scotsman paint job.
- Residents of Goring Gap are upset at the new electrification infrastructure on The Great Western Mainline.
- How deep are London’s tunnels?
- Play golf underneath Waterloo.
- Happy Birthday to The Northern Line who turned 125 years old this week.
- Diamond Geezer has been measuring just how long it takes you to get from ticket hall to train…
- Someone auctioned off a seat on The Tube at rush hour… No really…
- Rail training academy opens in Northampton
- “New” heritage line opens in Leicestershire village.
- Union Pacific washed away by Texas flooding.
From The CAS Team
- Check out Edward’s ever growing collection of Railway poetry over at RailwayManiac.com
- Join Andy on 100 Journeys on The Tube.
Compiled by Andy Carter & Edward Kendall