- Hornby LSWR/SR 700 Review from Grahammuz.
- Engineering sample images of the Standard 4MT by Graham Farish released…
- Bachmann inject some much needed life into the off-the-shelf auto-coach market.
- Hornby are having a spring clean.
- Bloody hell it’s been warm this week. The wrong type of warm for Britain’s Railways…
- …and if you’re wondering, The Central Line wins the award for the most unbearable service in London during the heat.
- Beware… RMT are unhappy again…
- …oh and if you live in London, don’t think you’ll be escaping strike action this week…
- Shhh, don’t tell The North but Porterbrook demonstrate how the dreaded Pacers could be refurbished to extend their lifespan. That paint job is awful…
- Whilst Adrian Shooter argues that the Vivarail re-engineered D-Stock will be ‘effectively a new train.’
- Battery powered Class 379 wins innovation award.
- 150th Anniversary of the glorious Settle-Carlisle route.
- Mercedes-Benz have done a Top Gear at the Bluebell Railway.
- Take a journey on the new Borders Railway without leaving your chair.
- Japan suffers huge security dilemma on it’s rail network.
- China are the pace setters in high-speed rail.
- Whilst developed railway nations like the US severely lag behind.
- Japanese cat that saved a railway honoured.
From The CAS Team
- It seems the D-Stock and the Pacer’s are not the only ones who could see a revival. Edward takes a look at another proposed life extension – this time the Sprinters.
- Andy takes a look at The difference between Code 100 and 75 Track
- as well as shedding light on his new layout project.
– Compiled by Edward Kendal & Andy Carter