- Bachmann release an engineering sample of their new Wickham Trolley units.
- Rare OO Gauge stock goes on auction.
- ESNGBlog ponders urban railway modelling.
- This weeks Tube Strike WILL be on as unions reject pay offer claiming it is a “re-hash of the previous deal.”
NOTE: As last time, All tube services will start winding down from 6:30pm tomorrow (Wednesday 5th) and will not re-open again until Friday morning (7th). DLR, Overground & National Rail services will not be affected.
- The “Bermondsey Diveunder” Where is it? What is it for? How Will it help us?
- People in Reading appear to be having difficulties with Escalators.
- Arup win contract to help reinstate the Portishead Line.
- Time for First Great Western HST’s is nearly up…
- …whilst the new stock for Thameslink – The Class 700 – arrives in the UK for testing…
- …and Abellio are to refurbish the Class 321’s.
- Funding boost for Great Central Railway’s heritage centre.
- LocoYard go under a Q1.
- Locksands Life reminisces about Train Spotting.
From The CAS Team
- Woodford Wells: Layout Update 2 is here!
- Nottingham Victoria – was it right for demolition? Edward ponders…
Compiled by Edward Kendal & Andy Carter