- Hornby announce new 2015 range.
- Network Rail are offering unique tours to the top of the Forth Rail Bridge next March to mark the bridge’s 125th anniversary.
- The Londonist’s Secrets Of The Underground DVD by Geoff Marshall is now shipping.
- Derailed train travels at 100mph as passengers report bumpy ride! Network Rail to investigate.
- Diamond Geezer takes a trip to abandoned Croxley Green station.
- UK Rail Freight is in boom.
- Northern Rail’s Guide Bridge station gets major revamp…
- …whilst South West Trains’ The Island Line gets a £2million boost to help repair recent storm damage.
- Manchester Metrolink trams are to be kitted out with free wifi.
- and an impromptu Erasure sing along breaks out at Kentish Town Tube Station.
- Poland’s first high-speed train, an Alstom Pendolino, entered service on Sunday.
- Have you seen CTA Chicago’s Christmas Train? Time Out want TfL to introduce something similar in London.