- Hornby release Black Friday deals.
- Oxford Adams Radial tank loco in OO now on sale.
- Warley National Model Railway show this weekend at the NEC.
- How about a Wooden London Underground set for the wee nippers this Christmas?
- London Underground offer unions new deal in night tube row.
- Merseyrail to run Boxing Day service for first time since, well, ever.
- TRAMTRAIN. The future is here. Or in Sheffield at least.
- Manchester is also enjoying a tram…
- …and Edinburgh and Birmingham eye up more trams.
- Virgin are to overhaul their East Coast fleet.
- …and ScotRail are doing the same with their Class 334’s.
- London Reconnections takes a look at Crossrail’s new rolling stock.
- You know how the revamped Birmingham New Street opened a few weeks back? Well now it’s getting opened properly.
- It turns out HS2 is going to be appalling value for money. Who knew?
- Wrong leaves causing damage to Greater Anglia services.
- Thameslink scores worst punctuality record in a decade.
- DRS have put two of their Class 47’s to bed.
- Did you know BR once trialled Doubled Decker trains in the UK? Naturally the prototype failed, but are plans afoot to bring the double decker train idea back?
- How stations need to be improved to help deaf people.
- Diamond Geezer goes visiting one of London’s least used stations…
- …and Geoff Marshall has been having a look at the abandoned Croxley Green Branch. Or abandoned for not much longer…
- Room for expansion in Australia.
From The CAS Team
- The roundels have been going back up at Tottenham Court Road meaning it’s Crossrail transformation is nearly complete!
- Long Eaton’s lost curve.
Compiled by Edward Kendall & Andy Carter