- Bachmann have shot a new promo video for their Dynamis Ultima… I’m not sure why?
- UK one step closer to a renationalised rail network…
- …right after the government privileged Network Rail… *sigh*
- The Great Race to…. Norwich?
- More trouble down at Dawlish…
- Darleks have been visiting and doing the announcements at various tube stations… (and scaring the life out of me on deserted corridors after night shifts!).
- We love a Crossrail story here don’t we! Canary Wharf Station: Done.
- Scotland racks up worst station for social behaviour record.
- New New Street station open for business!
- The Flying Scotsman: Coming back to a route near you sometime soon!
- TfL don’t trust you with THE GAP!
- Wales is next on the hitlist for Vivarail’s D-stock-rehashes.
- Not long left to vote on your favourite piece of London Transport Design.
- Like maps? Like Railways? You might need this.
- The LT Museum and Heathrow Express Depots have a joint Open Day this weekend.
- China is going to build the US’s High Speed Rail network.
From The CAS Team
- Edward on preparing for railway adventures.
- The Rail Vehicle Accessibility Regulations: What they mean for the UK’s rolling stock in the next 5 years.
– Compiled by Edward Kendal & Andy Carter