- Spanish firm CAF win bid to build new sleeper cars for the new Caledonian sets.
- Manchester Airport has a new platform.
- Whilst Birmingham Snow Hill is mooted for a rebuild.
- London Reconnections take you through the Crossrail Launch Plan.
- Commute London revamp their website. Find out how the capital’s rail franchises are fairing on social media.
- Abandoned tube tunnels could be turned into cycle lanes…
- …but I tell you why this is dreadful idea.
- Virgin will replace the East Coast Loyalty Reward system with Nectar when they take over the franchise. Regular customers are upset.
- A sneak peak of the Class 319’s being kitted out in Northern Rail livery.
- Diamond Geezer rides a ghost train to West Ruislip.
- …and Arsenal fans are concerned about their slip down the table after a visit to the Transport Museum.
- Imagine driving down the highway with a Steam Train barrelling towards you. Turns out you can in California…
- US Freight rail network to get a hefty investment.
- More stunning rail architecture from the states. A study of Newark Penn Station by The Beauty of Transport.
Feature Image by David Chandler.